10 Signs You're Addicted to Running
Updated: Oct 26, 2018
1. You spend your entire weekend either running or eating so you can run more.
2. You have more running shoes in your closet than all other shoes combined.
3. Ice cream is a way of life.
4. Your friends tell you to go get some miles when you're grumpy.
5. Six mile runs are not considered "Long Runs".
6. Finisher Medals fill your junk drawer.
7. Lube is totally normal and sometimes your friends help you put it on.
8. You wouldn't touch High Fructose Corn Syrup with a 10 foot pole, but will drink 11 Coca Colas throughout an Ultra.
9. Thanksgiving is mostly about the 5k. Turkey is good too.
10. You run Golden Hell Week every year!